Quote:

My Nittos are street drag radials not slicks and I left the line @ 3,000 rpm any more than that and it would blow the tires off.I also granny shifted it,did not want to put the tranny on the track.

PS we have a Viper that will much much faster than 7:80's but it is not a street car. At SGMSP my car was a middle of the pack car running 9:38. Was your 7 Second Viper streetable? Not to Bad Mouth anyones car,but there are a lot of race only cars on here that will not run in the 7's.

PS I went up and looked at your Viper it is nice,mine is more of a street car.

Of course, someone always has a bigger balloon. Unless you're talking about Sal's car, there are no other "much" faster vipers than that one on a drag strip. The car also went 7.80's almost a decade ago. I drove both of them on a weekly basis, putting 5k miles on each a year roughly. Both ran on pump gas, including this run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD2Uzq45R2k I drove the car to the track, made the run and drove home. Running 17lbs of boost, could go to 35.

Not sure how yours is more of a street car than my convertible. Other than driveline mods, the car was totally normal. You're running around on radials saying my car, that's on a real invo street tire, isn't as much of a street car lol. You vette guys love to piss on stuff I swear. Heaven forbid people just appreciate the cars posted.

Both cars made around 1500hp

Last edited by McCandlessboy; 09/03/14 10:16 PM.