I've never posted here but I have gained a ton of knowledge so let me start by saying thank you. I have a 67 barracuda that I am slowly working my way thru. I modified a new stock gas tank with a 3" deep sump and baffling for an in tank walbro pump for my FAST EZ system. My plan was to take it to the local radiator shop and have a professional liner put into the tank. His opinion was that with all of the baffles that the liner would fail and come apart and he was not willing to install it. He would sell me the product and I could try it myself but he did't want to put his name on it. This obviously has me a little concerned about doing it myself. This car is not going to be any sort of a daily driver (I have 2 other vehicles ahead of it) but I want to be able to pack up and head to MATS or Willow Springs (2500 mile round trips) with zero hesitation and no issues. The car will always be garaged when not travelling and won't see the road from late October thru early March. I would like your guys' opinion on leaving the tank "as is" inside and running it?