Stinger, Edelbrock 1413 800cfm : .113 Primary, .101 Secondary Metering Jets and .075 x .047 Metering Rods. I used an AF meter and am hitting in the green at cruise (13.5-14.5) warm idle sits around 13.4-14.1 and low-vacuum/high-throttle gets upwards of 15-16. With the 800, I didn't do any tweaking.(My 750 was a different story as I had to change it all to get the off-idle stumble corrected)

Initial timing was set with vacuum and the engine was happiest around 14-15 if I remember correctly. I do not remember total. Having said that, I don't think any amount of carb tuning or timing changes will affect the difference of the water temperature coming into then out of the radiator. The upper and lower hose should be WAY different than 5 degrees. For now, I am going to focus on the poor cooling performance.

As for the overheating, I have not let it get out of control. In my driveway tests, the hoses reached about 210 and the engine outside temp got up to 220 but only after driving followed by an extended idle in my driveway. All I have to do is get the car moving and it cools back off. This car just runs a little warm at extended idles (5+ minutes after driving). My E-Body has a temp needle and no number gauge so I am using a laser temperature device outside the car to monitor the cooling. This is how I noticed the ineffectiveness of my fan at idle.

I just installed the solid fan and the spacer and everything is buttoned up and ready to test tomorrow. I am expecting to see a greater difference between the upper and lower hoses after I get the car warmed up and the stat opens.

I will post updates and numbers.