Quote:

Seeing as this is a Mopar site, gotta ask what your 34 coupe is and what drive train is in it? Then what is the drive train in the 34 the guy wants to trade? I presume the pickup has an off topic drive train.

If everything is off topic powered, what difference will it make as far as we are concerned? Would have to wonder why a guy would want 2 coupes, unless one was a real street driver and the other was a hard core race car. The roadster pickup is pretty sweet, but do you ever drive it with the top down?

You have 2 of something most of us can only dream about having 1 of, so trading one for another is beyond our thought process......So I'd have to say, if your swapping a non Mopar for a Mopar in a Mopar I'd have to say yes.

I'd trade any of my junk for either, I could ruin a sweet ride in no time. Gene

first coupe which is my 34 that im working on i have a 511 keith black hemi going in it its a hard core street car. the coupe the guy is trying to trade me has a cheby in it now but i have a big block mope and trans i would put in it. i thought about driveing this one around until i could finish my 34 my little truck is a fun and different ride its 1 of 5 gibbons bodies made and has won at every show ive been to. but i think the plymouth with my big block in it would be a quick little ride i could play with. i know this is a mopar site but its one of the few that i go to and thought i would get some other opinions about both vehiclesmy truck has better eye appeal i think and i know a whole lot better interior than the coupe and i drive my truck topless when its nice enough to