Quote:

Do I need really to writte up everything again, this time on a new thread about that ? LOL

i was hoping you were going to chime in nacho...i have read your post for years...ty for helping all of us understand how it works:)...on my set up...i need efi to go to battery...i need msd to go to battery...i am hooking up spaghetti menders relay kit to battery which will power aeromotive a1000 fuel pump and and two spal fans....i have all new factory harnesses so the least bit of cutting the better...now to add to this my msd box bypasses the the ballast resister and i have internal voltage regulator on a 3 wire alternator so i will be not be using factory voltage regulator...my engine harness will be modified slightly for this...should i get anything charger specialties has to offer like their amp gauge,voltage limiter or circuit board...money is no object...i do not want to bun down my car...how would you run this and also look factory and safe.ty in advance

70 charger ,all aluminum 528 hemi 727 cope rmvb,680hp 670 tq,full sequential holley hp efi,full hotchkis tvs,qa1 k and lowers,borgeson steering box cass viper 11.75 with cass s-trac dana 3.54