Quote:

Dave if you noted my ealier pic, this customers car has the correct SS springs, the spring is on the lowest front "setting".....and it dose sit high, but the owner is running these Hoosiers...31 inches tall, big tires!....when I had some "stock" tires rolling it around, it looked pretty much like your pics,....either more tire, or put some XHD's on there, or have the Hemi springs redone?.....I think you might be lucky if they settle about an inch, if your lucky,.....did you tighen all the bolts/ shackles with the cars weight on it, or hanging, cause that can cause a high ride sometimes, plus ruin your bushings! if you drive it

Thanks Mike,

I did notice that pic and it was really the only one that looked similar to mine (but not as bad), if those are 31" tires, then those are probably the same springs. Mine are 275/60/15's which are 28" tall and I'm not going any bigger; actually I'm planning on a set of repop poly's on 15x7's for Pure Stock, so it needs to work with normal size tires.

Funny, some of the other cars with SS springs in this thread look just fine. Maybe it's a later B-body problem?

At this point, I'll either order the MP XHD's or rebuild my hemi springs.

Cheers,
Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]