Quote:

I'm sure you're very popular in your local trailer park. Never compared my SRT to an
all out race car or said anything about it. As usual by your posts, if it were
up to you everyone here would have a BBC in there Mopar.

You started the "cookie cutter" stuff, not me............I was just referencing your list of "rides" you have listed there. Not seeing where you are out on a limb being different, yet our car is "cookie cutter" is where the reference to the SRT came in.

When have I EVER suggested somebody put a Chevy motor in their Mopar..........I will save you the research. The answer is never. Do I suggest powerglides and 9" rears for certain cars, you bet your ass. Do I complain that as Mopar people we have no parts to compete with GM on a level basis, you bet your ass again.........but if you think that means I want Mopar guys to put GM engines in their cars, your reading comprehension is off.

I am KING of MY trailer park.......LOL!!!!

Last thing, don't like my posts, don't read them.......or better yet, put me on ignore. This thread didn't concern you at all, yet you chose to start the crap by downing our car and saying we "ruined" it and it would be for sale on racing junk cheap before long. So exactly what purpose did THOSE comments serve. It's pretty simple, you start crap, you get it back

Monte