Quote:

This whole situation is hard to take. He did a really weak assed burnout for that much hp which almost guarantees the car will launch badly with wheel spin? Next it's time to lift when You cross the centerline? Waste of a great car. This looks like that Bucky Hess "I ain't lifting" video? Macho is macho but this doesn't need to continue as examples of how to wreck a good Mopar.

What exactly do YOU race and how fast does it go. That might make a difference in understanding the in depth analysis that you provided..........but I am seriously doubting it.

And for all you arm chair driving experts, once the car is in the marbles, for all intents and purposes it doesn't matter what the driver does. The car is going where it is going to go. From watching the video he was NOT sawing on the wheel, the car appears to launch a little right and then washed to the left, got in the marbles and he was just hanging on at that point...............but what do I know. My Vespa ain't very fast...........LOL!!!

Monte