I have a set of their Nitto555 redlines in 275 15 on the rear. I have a set of Coker tire redlines on the front. The quality of the Diamondback redline is every bit as good as the coker tire. Of course the tire itself is produced by Nitto and the quality is good. The "redline" IS molded in and has lasted just as well as the Coker redline.

I will say this. I liked the service, price and overall experience dealing with Diamondback better than Coker. First off, Coker lied about several things. One, they claimed that NOBODY produced a redline larger than 235 15. Second, they told me that the Magnum 500 wheel that I wanted to mount the tires on was produced by them and I would have to "live with" the standard offset of the 8"x15" wheel.

Funny thing, Wheel Vintiqe in Ca. who actually DOES make the wheel, had no problem building them with my offset. And Diamondback would have sold me a 315 x 15 if I could have fit it in the wheel well!

I am very happy with my redlines from Diamondback. And the traction is MUCH improved!