Quote:

If it was spinning that bad, I would say it is track prep...or lack there of.

I can agree as I know I found out when I was still learning about lining my car up in the grove or tracks laid down that most cars were launching in. I mean even if the track was working I found out how much I spun one night when I did not pay good attention and did not line up in the grove. And I am not saying that about you or mean anything smart towards you as I know you know what your doing I am just using that as an example as how important track prep can be. And I really like your car also. But I have learned my lesson as you see hear how I always try have my car in the grove at the strating line for best hook. I also know some of the tracks I go to seem to prep the track better on Sundays when they run their normal eliminations for the cars in the points race. As on week nights test and tunes they do not prep the track as good. Thats why I asked before how others were hooking. I am also curious what your car normally 60 fts since our cars run so close to each other. Thanks , Ron

Last edited by 383man; 06/24/14 11:26 AM.