Adam,

In the name of doing good business I won't knock Holley in public, and I don't know what your goals are (performance/restoration/etc.). I only do stock rebuilds to factory specs. If you desire brass or plastic floats, no problem, I offer you the choice. As far as performance goes, I have a stone stock 71 TQ on my own 426 cube small block, I chose it because it performed the best on the dyno in a direct comparison against some popular modified versions, they are pretty darn good carbs in stock form!

I can make these promises:

It will look original, run like new, and be unconditionally gauranteed for as long as you own it. EVERY aspect of my carbs are rebuilt or refreshed, no skipped steps or parts. All are test run on a running engine, rebushed throttle shafts bores, plating done in the correct colors (Holley does all in only one color BTW) and a proper factory appearing finish on the carb body (unlike most others that just media blast them). You will find no spray painted parts on any carb I offer! 3 week turn around time on average. I can supply some cores if you need one, just let me know the application.

If you have any questions give me a call, advice is free!

4863357-72TQCC.jpg (97 downloads)