"bench" bleeding is a misnomer stemming from when people sometimes bled the MC ahead of time on the bench likely secured in a vise. Bench bleeding means that you dont jus pour fluid into the MC then bleed out the wheels but instead you bleed out the MC by itself first either on the bench or on the car then do the corners.I do it with the MC installed on the car rather than on the "bench" as is too likely to spill fluid when your done till it is carried/installed on the firewall. Get the kit at your parts house that consists of 2 blue plastic male fittings that screw into the MC ports & 2 short pieces of black tubing that connect to the fittings & run up several inches & around into the bowls & there's a clip that holds em in place. Put a block of wood of the proper thickness under the brake pedal so you do not push the MC cups past their normal travel then reasonably slowly push the pedal in/out maybe 20 strokes & I like to have a helper do the pedal & me watching the MC so the hoses stay put etc. then when done hookup the steel lines & bleed out the corners in order as described (keep the block under the pedal). Dont let the MC get low. I wrap a large bath towel under the MC/lines to catch any fluid mess

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth