Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

1 more thing to think about when towing a trailer srw and a rear tire failure not so good, with a drw no problem you keep on trucking till you can pull of the interstate.

Yep, when you blow a tire on a dually you buy a new bedside, DAMHIK! Especially the new dually's that have plastic bedsides. I blew a tire on my SRW towing my trailer and there were no issues at all, I was going 65 MPH and pulled over to the shoulder, no damage on my bed, changed the tire, and went on my way. I have probably towed more than anyone on this board, but you don't have to believe me.

yeah and you where on the shoulder with other vehicles wizzing by. I will take a DRW every day of the week when pulling.

I have pulled open trailers, enclosed race trailers and my 35' 5th wheel all over the south east and for me its a DRW all the way.

Had a 48' fifth wheel and I did pull it with a 99, 05, and 07 dually's. Also pulled this monster for 200K miles...

8175678-IM000699.JPG (30 downloads)

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!