we "painted the intake and exhaust valves with lacquer paint to get more flow"

or we ran it on "Jet fuel" but it ran so hot it melted the headers.. (sure you ran it on really clean diesel fuel)

i had a substitute teacher in high school who tried to tell me ..he ran Oxygen injection ...long before people ran nitrous....i said how did you not burn the motor up like a blow torch ? he said they set the carbs up rich..

i have a local tire shop...independent owner operator place...Nice hard working salt of the earth people..
the stories i get from the kids that work in the bays mounting tires...are legendary...lolo

one kid had a v6 s-10 pick up he said ran 150mph on the highway...he was gonna put exlipse turbos on it and go 200mph....maybe 250mph...

or how his dad invented a carburetor from a steam valve that made his 454 elcamino run 60 miles per gallon...but that the government sued him and took away his patent..so the oil companies wouldnt go out of business...

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]