Quote:

I want to clarify my previous post. I'm not saying that all aluminum rocker arms are "guaranteed" to break. I'm just saying my aluminum rockers did break due to fatigue stress, and that now I personally trust steel rockers in my application (roller cam in a street car).

Now I do agree with the comment you get what you pay for. And with aftermarket speed parts like this, I've found that what you don't get is any support or warranty after the purchase. So do your research ahead of time and buy wisely. I believe '72CudaRacer is smart to be on this board doing just that. Which is why I'm just trying to give him at least one data point as reference. I personally have no experience with the new Hughes rockers or T&D/Jesel/Harland Sharp, but I'm glad to hear that others have had positive experiences.

Hear what you`re sayin and as stated, comparing Dove to any of the mentioned bad azz rockers is apples to oranges and if you`ve been around long enuff you should of heard that by now...........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....