ok here ya go.
Indy max block with raised cam and 4.84 bore space. Clearanced for a 5 inch Callies crank and 6.95 GRP rods. Lots of clearance grinding. Standard Milodon dual line with Swinging PU. Pistons are custom Diamonds with a 33 cc dish. They look like diesel pistons. 043 ring low Tension oil ring. Jesel belt drive up front. A few custom touches to the block to aid in drain back. 55 mm flat bearing cam with a 4/7 swap. 7/16 Manley pushrods, COmp ultra pro lifters. 1.8 Jesel rockers slamming 2.450 1.81 Titanium valves in 600-13X heads with our full port treatment. Copper head gskt and ARP hardware. INdy tunnel ram with the full treatment and two 1150s GEN 3 dominators. Msd Probillet and Taylor PURPLE wires. ATI dampner and Tig has a crank trigger for it. I ran it with a Star Machine Vaccuum pump. It pulls over 800 ft/lbs from 4000 to 7000 with peak at 5400 of 950.

I layed this motor out with the help of Mike Barrett and head and manifold guru Larry Smith. We had to be really careful with this one due to the low compression. We had previously only done these with Big compression and cams. Cams ah yes. All I will say about that is it has .485 lobe lift. I will post some pics tommorrow.
Good night all.
Todd