the radiator mounts behind the rad support. the condenser has nothing to do with this. there are rubber bushings with metal inserts that mount the radiator to the support. the condenser has to be unscrewed, and swung out of the way, towards the passenger fender. obviously the grill, center support, headlight surrounds also have to come off first. the grill has tapered supports between it, and the rad support. make note of them, when you remove the grill, so they go back in on the right sides, in the proper position.

once you unscrew the condenser, pull it straight gently away, towards the left. (looking at it, from the front of the truck) find the plug for the fans, and plug them in. make sure the wiring harness for the fans is secured to the fan frame, and is secured across the top of the fan shroud to keep wires away from the fans. (test the fan motors first, to make sure they work)

once the radiator is installed, filled, etc., and before you put it all back together, start the truck, and turn the a/c on max. (presuming the a/c is charged, and works) the fans should both kick on. run the truck to operating temp, and one fan should kick on. if this works, put the rest of the stuff back together.

my fans run off of a fan controller and temp probe, inserted between the fins of the radiator, so i wont need the comp to run them, when i pull the entire computer controlled stuff from the truck. the radiator and fan setup is really quite simple, and you should be able to see the marks on the rsd support, where the fans were mounted originally.

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"