i can't take pics, i'm in some godforsaken hellhole called iowa. (do you know it snows in iowa, in the middle of april? nice. ) anyhow, the radiator mounts to the back of the rad support, like it would in any truck. don't forget the spacers, and the bushings on the bottom. the fans mount to the front side of the rad support. once you have mounted the fans (they can only go on one way really, with the fans open side to the radiator) the wires go on the radiator side, and here should be a clip to hold the wires, in the center of the fan frame.

you then install the condenser for the a/c, if you're running it. the condenser has metal brackets that mount it to the rad support with a screw up top on each side, and a screw at the bottom, where the rad support curves in towards the centerline. the lines go through the square hole on the upper passenger side of the rad support.

sorry no pics, but the truck is at home. you might find some pics of the setup, in my "look what followed me home" thread, in this truck forum.

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"