Quote:

wHERE DID YOU GET THAT BRACKET AT?

You know I'm not really sure where or when I got them? I know they are a factory part. What they came on? I have no idea? I have had them I suspect since the eighties and probably came on cars I bought and maybe drove for while before I parted out the car. I did that with like 6 challengers during the early 80s. I think they were a factory part for 2-4 barrel conversion?

I relocated some of my parts a couple years ago and took pictures of everything. I have hundreds of pictures that I refer to instead of putting my hand on it. Plus it was fun to rediscover some parts. Anyway...

I went through the same thing on all my cars, 318-340 engine switch outs. When I was 16-17 years old, a local mechanic helped me. I have several brackets that were cut up and rewelded to make it work. Then the throttle pressure lever is a challenge also for the auto transmission.

I'm not even sure if the brackets I've shown would work, just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone knew any more than that? But I do think they would work for you, do you think so?

It's been many years since I have messed with a 318 throttle bracket and cable so I'm a little rusty there.

Last edited by Challenger 1; 03/31/14 08:51 PM.