HI,
New to forum. Found site and this thread by research for hemi pan I am building for my FED. Having hemi in bracket racing has turned into a make most everything adventure,which I happen to enjoy tons.

I have decided to go with kickout on pan and have been told by numerous others that kickout pan on skirted block is useless. Seems in their mind it only works on V blocks I guess Y shaped block eliminates any windage in crank case. I read most of thread before joining. Seems mixed results here I di notice Al who is alos over at drr. Have always found him to be pretty straight Shooter. He did state he found 20 some hp gain with pan.About same as most Chevy guys say they pickup. Funny hum? While 20 is no big thing it does add up and thats not bad for a little pouch on side of pan.

I have TFX-92 block and finding a pan with kickout has proven difficult.Did run across cpl things on Charlie's. Mostly good reviews. Since I was already building pan and had added a starter pocket on left,mounting under block not std hemi position. I figured I would just add kickout to right side and rework baffles some,while at it adding scraper to direct windage better ane thought about making some sort of filler piece in front to limit there and add beter controll under braking.I am now looking at the lower sump in rear that was mentioned in thread.

So far very informative forum and I have been here maybe hour. Thanks guys and maybe I can give back some info to others.

Spent ten years running TA/FC and TA/D .also spent cpl retirement plans for most.Got to hate money to do this right?