Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BobsProFab steering column mod, before paint.

Bob is this something you can install your self or did you have to send it to bob to install? also if it wouldn't cost a lot of $$$$$$$$ to ship. i have a front windshield out of a 72 duster you could have. the car is looking great and cant wait to see it all done. mopar65

Bondo sent me the pipe and told me about where to cut my column, then this pipe slides over the steering column, fit it in the car, and weld around it. It makes the steering tighter and was an easy way to use my power steering column with this manual steering car. Plus it allows more room around the headers.

Where are you located? I'm in Akron Ohio, it would probably be expensive to ship w/o breaking it. Windshields new are only around $125, its the $100 gasket and paying a pro to install it that kinda stinks lol.

thanks for the info bob. i live in laquey mo. so it wouldn't make sense to try and ship you this one.probably have almost that much in shipping . about what did the part cost from Bob? i am interested in this for my duster. like you looking for more header room. thanks Mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops