Quote:

Quote:

I hate to be a but I can't recall Chevys of that vintage ever using finned aluminum valve covers. And the more I look at the pictures, the more I'm having a real difficult time with 1100 original miles. Look at the pedal pads. Does that look like only 1100 miles?

I was thinking about this comment, then thinking about how much worse carpeting looks in a picture when a flash is used. BTDT when I sold a car last year and the carpet looked horrible in the picture.

It's hard to tell in the pic how much wear is on the brake pedal pad, but I don't see any wear on teh ribbed carpet pad, nor any to the right of the throttle pedal on the carpet.

Some people seem to be able to tell alot more from some fuzzy pics than I can! Looks dirty to me and I can't tell whether there is wear or not. The car sounds legit and as mentioned before, the valve covers are stock.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]