Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With a lot of help and used parts this one came in less than 15K.
Doug

Doug no ofense at all meant here as I love that 64 of yours but I dont see how you could have even got the parts for your car under 15k. So I assume you had or traded for alot of the parts. When I look at your beautiful car it makes me think you got 15k in paint work. Cause it is nice. Ron

The value of the pile of parts that were donated far exceeds what I spent I will agree. Total labor spent was less than $700. Many guys stepped up with parts and labor. Very few new parts,converter,gear/axles/spool,crank trigger,vacuum pump,valves,springs,tappets,cam,intake,headers,front tires,bearings,drive shaft and gaskets. Everything else was used. I did all the sheet metal,cage,engine,trans,axle, suspension,wiring,plumbing. It took a little over 5 years to build. I agree if I had to buy all the parts new there would be over 40K. I don't even want to think about how much labor would cost. If it wasn't for my friends and family I'd still be running my Volare
Doug

you guys are very talented and lucky to have so many mopar friends around to help and enjoy mopars.