Quote:

I don't have anything under the dash. no nothing. I can open the glove box door and get to it. It would be mounted sideways, and while it wouldn't be as easy as the trunk it could be done in 5-10 minutes. Also how is it easier to turn off in the trunk? I have a lock and key. Heat? I only run in nice weather and that area gets warm as I don't have firewall insolation. How hot does it need to be? I see tons of bottles in the car, even on the floor. A lot of guys here don't even use a blanket or heater. It would be sideways but I think I can make it work. It won't be used all the time, maybe once or twice a race weekend. Maybe more if I want to run the 6.50 1/8 mile index or 10.50 1/4 index. I'm only going to run a 100-150 shot.
Next motor will be badder, just having fun w/ this one. As I understand it it's an oxidizer and not flammable. It will have a full range of safety stuff, on/off, WOT switch and so on.
Somebody said pressure gauge, I can see it thru the glove box door, or just peak under the dash depending.

If you can't run those times without NOS you need another engine builder.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time