I recently bought a pair of the reproduction Challenger script fender emblems (Part# 3445224 with pins). The new emblems (last photo) are only made by AMD right now, although I see OER emblems listed on some vendor's sites, but they are "out-of-stock" everywhere, and have been on "back-order" from the manufacturer for many, many months. My original emblems were definitely showing their age, and I wanted to see if the new emblems would be suitable replacements. The AMD emblems are very nice, but the lettering/script is skinnier than the original lettering. So much so that I didn't want to put them on the car. I decided to try my hand at freshening-up my originals. The chrome lettering is mildly pitted, but not too bad. I stripped whatever black paint was still left; polished the chrome lettering as best as I could, but couldn't get it to look like new chrome; sprayed the entire emblem satin black; then carefully and painstakingly removed the paint from the lettering using a lot of Q-tips and lacquer thinner. They are not nearly as pristine as the new AMD emblems, but they are much, much better than they were. Let me know what you think. If it were you and your car, which would you put on? I think I know what the majority would do, and it's probably the same that I've decided to do. Thanks.