I can only make an educated guess that my heads flow 240 cfm max on the intake side. They're mildly ported and port matched. I like the Comp grind partly on the basis that the ramps are a bit less radical so it should be a little less stressful on the valvetrain. Keep in mind that I also run 1.6 rockers, so I'm probably close to maxing out on what the heads will provide at max lift anyways.
It took a lot of ruminating while driving down the road to wrap my head around the notion that the reason my car slowed down when adding gear was that I was now spending more time past the torque peak as the car moved down the track. Going from a 240 deg @ .050 cam to a 262 @ .050 should theoretically put the car back in the fatter portion of the torque/horsepower curve going down track. I could get my head wrapped around it until I went back and looked at the time slips. After picking up .05 in the 60, the car was back even at the 330, and then lost ET and mph from that point on. Not enough cam duration makes sense.