Quote:

Quote:

What west coast cars does he do? I like to try new things but Lenny has done good by me. I know of a few heads up cars around here with ptc and digby dental uses them in his dart. He went 4.9s with caltracs and there conv, so it's made me think about them.

They were some of the finest converters I used when I was running door cars in the 3200lb range. That said, I would suggest putting a single carb manifold with one dominator on it. Hopefully you know someone that has one. That sounds like a ton of CFM for a small engine. JMO It's not to say that you can't run two, but it would need to be in the 8500RPM range with a very loose converter, like 7000 stall. You should be running a very loose 8" converter.

I do have an intake and carb, just every time I tried in the past it was 2 tenths and 3mph slower, my dominators are the 750cfm ones that are basically a 2 circuit 1050 with flared boosters. At this time I think they have too much signal as I have to really lean em out to run good afr. thought about even changing them to straight boosters and make em 1050s as most of the guys I know are using 1050 and 1150s with great results.