Thanks guys.

Challenger1 you bring up a good point on gas v/s diesel. For me I would be worried about mileage. I have been spoiled to the good mileage I get with my 01. I just figured that a gasser would make terrible mileage. The other thing is I tend to keep my trucks a LONG time and would be worried about keeping a gasser much after about 150k.

Mr_P-Body, for me the single wheel is almost a nessisaty. I will drive it as a daily driver, and some of the jobsites I go to I am forced to park in parking garages. It is already a stretch with my 01 Quad Cab short box. Do you think there would be an advantage to going with a 3500 instead of a 2500?

BJS, I was just reading my notes from the Dave Morgan class last night. Seems like forever ago!

Rumblefish68, I will talk to Damon hehehe. You know without Damon and Mark this car would not exist! Couldn't have done it without them!

biff426, I was looking at the 2013-14 Dodges on the web, and could not see the big difference in the Megga and Crew cabs other than the Megga makes the bed extra short. Was there a reason you didn't go back with the Megga Cab?

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com