Pretty basic car. Gutted a $400 74 Charger added a Speedway cage, Ebody I think 8 3/4 and Firm Feel suspension. Modified the bumpers with homemade brackets to tuck them in and some sheet metal inserts. Took the book "The Cars of the King" to get some as raced photos and had a graphics shop make all the stickers ($425). Did all the bodywork and paint. Used an orange toner with a bit of Viper red and Petty blue. I have a dash from a Winston West car for the gauges and have the numbers matching 360 machined and ready to go with a set of W2 heads from a local old time Winston West race team that bought the heads from Petty enterprises in the early 70's. I think I want to go big block and 4 speed instead, but want to fab a hydraulic clutch vs buying resto pedals, linkage etc. I have Dr. Diffs adapters for the Truck 1.25 rotors and some either Viper or US Brake calipers. The wheels are race wheels and have the Blue Streak Good Years. Gonna have fun, Should have it ready for the festival. Mike

"Were in it to win it. Anything less will end up being..... A whole lot of fun doing!!" UNLAWFL
RIP UN