Quote:

I have done stainless lines on multiple street/strip cars. One was a daily driver with 15K miles on it before I redid the fuel system, another was a fair weather car with 20K+ miles over 10 years, trips out the PA pike to Carslisle, etc. no signs of fatigue. There are tube to AN adapters that make converting the lines clean and simple.

With any metal lines, you have to mind vibration. I just use Adel style cushioned clamps, or scetions of hose to isolate the line. It is also very easy to get carried away while tightening ferrules (Swagelok says 1.25 turns from finger tight as a guideline for most sizes) I have also used brass fittings/ferrules in the past on stainless lines. Sometimes the threads on the stainless fittings have a tency to gall when gasoline is involved, also, the brass is softer so the ferrules won't dig into the tubing as much (with SS lines and fittings, it is go to a couple thousand PSI, so there is some room to work with.)

I have seen these hard tube compression to AN too and thats what I figured I use to make up the ends.