Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I've posted on Moparts but I do check the forum regularly. I wanted to post about my latest score and ask if anyone knows more about these.

Back in 2005, I saw this 1993 Ramcharger parked in the Nevada Highway Patrol's storage lot. It had front end damage from an auto/ped collision that occured in 1997. I asked around regarding it but the case hadn't been settled and they couldn't get rid of the truck. I kept in contact with the Chief regarding it, asking them to contact me if it is released. A few weeks ago, I got a call from state purchasing and they released the truck. I was able to buy the truck thru an organization I'm part of that restores old highway patrol cars. I picked it up last week in Vegas and found it to be pretty complete. It only has 85k miles. It's a 5.9l Magnum / Auto / 4wd

I was wondering if there was a specific police package option for these trucks. It has LE badges on it but the only options I see are power windows and locks. It has the basic buckets with vinyl floors. Anyway, Thoughts???

Mike

1969 Superbee 440-6
1977 D-150 Adventurer
2000 Jeep TJ
2018 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
2019 Ram 2500 CTD