Quote:

If you use the correct mounts and insulaters they work fine.We done many resto blocks and never had an issue with the block bosses.Keep in mind the mounts must be the correct ones for the K-member as well.

Bob, "correct mounts"? Which correct mounts are you referring to? I have several original 340 engines here for reference, as well as the Resto block. The blocks are not the same, the drivers side mounting boss is different on the Resto block so the "correct" E-body 340 mounts I have do not fit it. I realize that the different K-frames require different mounts, what I'm trying to determine is which mounts fit the resto block (which factory mounts from which year and engine combo will work on this block, in my case, for a 71 A-body). So, I have 70 E-body 340 mounts and they won't fit the block, I also have some A-body 67-72 318 mounts, which are the right width but the hole on the rear lug of the drivers side is too low so they don't fit either.

What cars/engine combos came with the drivers side mount that had the high mount hole mentioned a few posts above?