Quote:

Quote:

I finished an edelbrock headed 434 using a 59* ritter iron block early this year. Other than lack of counterweight clearance, [was clearanced by ritter for a 30 pound Winberg crank like he would use], only a few other minor issues. Engine was beat on all year with no issues. Not the most powerful engine, but not bad for eddy RPM heads. 3300 pound Dart. Car not that heavy but driver not that light. Ran 6.35 at 109 mph.

I have been to Accelaquarter one day in my life and I saw your car there, good runner for the combo. Didn't know it was a Ritter block

Actually not my car. A good friends car. Mine is the LeBaron or white Demon depending on the day you were there. The Demon has a 418 C.I. sm block, stock block and cyl. head combo that runs very well for what it is. Also has a flat tappet cam and burns gasoline. Weighs 3050 pounds. Even with 1875 passes, it still ran low 6.2s at 109mph late this year. When engine was new and fresh it went 6.09 at 111 mph. The Lebaron is a 512 C.I. BBM, World block, Indy SR head engine with the same grind flat tappet camshaft, [Racer Brown STX-22], that's in the sm block in the Demon. It has been 5.45 at 126 mph. Weighs 2560 pounds.