The 7300 rpm peak reading was a bit of surprise to me to since we usually never run this motor that high. We usually see peak power somewhere around 6800 rpm or so with Max Wedge heads on this shortblock.

The Jones cam measures 180 degrees at .200 and 121 at 0.300. This cam has lobes that are very similiar to the Comp street roller that I ran during the last dyno tests. The street roller lobes were 260 at 50 and 181 at 200 so not much difference there.

The 1.85 rocker ratio adds a bunch of duration at higher lifts when compared to a 1.50 rocker arm so I'm sure that helps the upper end power some. The cam guys I talk to prefer to grind lobes for high ratio rocker arms when they have the chance. They can use a larger base circle and a less agressive lobe shape but still end up with very agressive valve action with high ratio rocker arms.

1.85 is the highest that you can go with the Jesel rocker arms. I'm not sure if someone builds rocker arms with higher ratios than these but this was the limit according to the engineer at Jesel that I worked with. There was plenty of pushrod clearance with the higher ratio rocker arms and we didn't see any problems running the high ratio arms. No sign of valve float even at 7300 rpm so those Comp 26097 springs must have been up to the task.