I could do back to back wet-sump vs. dry sump testing but I probably won't bother since it takes a bunch of time and costs a bunch of money. Nobody is paying me for this testing so it all comes out of my pocket.

I am planning on moving most, if not all, of my future engine work over to dry sump. There are just so many advantages to the dry sump that I doubt I'll switch back to a wet sump configuration now that I have the dry sump. The dyno cell is configured for dry sump testing so it has a big tank, plumbed lines and a remote filter. So all I need to do is plug into that and go.

I like being able to change the speed of the oil pump since that is one thing you can't do with a wet sump pump. I also like the fact that the oil on the pressure side tends to be in better shape on a dry sump system than in a wet sump system. And if I put a larger pump on there I'll be able to run pan vacuum which should help with the power a bit. So basically I don't see any reason to run wet sump anymore on the dyno, even with street motors.