Thanks for the info. Would a 850 be good enough for the streets or go 950? I like using Holleys, but am up for whatever.

More good news on all of this is that I've got a 68 18 spline transmission that I'm buying off a board member, along with flywheel, pressure plate, clutch, etc. I just went up to Chicago yesterday to buy wheels for my challenger and I wasnt feeling great, so I headed home instead of meeting up with my friends. Had I stayed the night I woulda saw the members post and bought the stuff today. argh. My buddy is coming down on fathers day weekend and is going to pick it up for me though.
The Dana I bought was thought to have 3.54's in it, but we opened it and it ends up they are 4.10's. So now I'm working on finding some one to trade me 3.73's to make it a little more street-able.
I got a guy that will build me a new drive shaft. Just trying to remember all the little stuff. I have a recurved distributor, but I guess I should go with a better one (firecore)?? I already run his wires on it. Then maybe get the REV-N-NATOR also so I'll have a rev limiter.
If the weather holds out this weekend I will run my car once more Friday night down the strip. (runs ~14.5's at 92-93). Then a fathers day car show.... Then rip off the heads and have Muscle Motors cnc and do their thing with the heads.

Hopefully have it all back together by the Nationals (hah). Don't know if I'm going for sure or not though. Need to schedule a date to go up to the Mayo clinic this year, so might have to use my days off work for that instead of going to the nationals.
Thanks again everyone for all the input so far. I'm going to read back through all of this next week when I'm off for five days and have everything set to make this huge driveline swap.