Quote:

Unless you are trying to get "period correct" I'd say chasing after a 3310 or 3310-1 is foolish. In all the years that it survived, it could have been screwed up in so many ways. Also, Holley has improved the metering over the years.

One option for you is to build your own out of a Proform center.

If you can't afford that, buy the best model 4160 3310 you can find and substitute an aftermarket rear metering plate that uses rel jets, or else convert to a rear metering block.

The modern Holley version of the 3310 is the 80508, which from what I hear runs pretty good out of the box, and probably does a lot better job of fuel metering. Holley does make a "nostalgic" 3310, if one has to have the number stamped into the carb.

Cost is not the factor.... a brand new carb with lots of anodized billet parts will not blend in very well with an engine that is trying very hard to look stock...

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate... I'm trying to build a car thats a bit of a sleeper.

I'd like a 750 cfm Holley-style carb that I can dress up with correct 71' add-ons (original finish, original choke, etc.) with as many modern features as I can sneak in.

2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker smile

1000 ci Brass Era Speedster project