Quote:

Quote:

Even though Eddie has had a colorful history on this site you have to give the guy some respect! He has shown up to race (finally) which is a lot more than some on this site could do and who post regularly. He not only has the fastest Mopar at the event and leads his class by a wide margin. But he also has the fastest NA car at the event, of any make or class!

I'm sorry Eddie received a special "I will let you run from Freigburger". The rules specify stock floor pans. He does not have stock floor pans. No matter how much undercoating, padding, and carpet they are not stock. Am I anal about this rule. You bet yah. I sent my money to dragweek and was completely honest about my floorpans. They told me under no circumstances could I run modified even if I bought factory replacement pans and installed them in the car. So IMO Eddie miller is a cheater and knows full well he is in deed cheating. As far as respect otherwise he ran [Email]8.69@154[/Email] with a 600+ CID engine. My 358 small block ran 9.2's lifting at the 1,000 ft mark at 148 MPH.

Sure I did not make it. I chose not to when I was told my car and Eddie's were not legal for Modified NA. I logged over a 1,000 miles with only one broken rocker arm. The HOT ROD staff assured me they did not give a crap about safety requirements and what was legal and what was not during the time I built my car.

I hope everyone else participating in Drag Week has a great time.

Leon

Leon Eddie is not running modified he is running Pro-Street BB NA

EDIT: TREE'd

Last edited by 72swgnr; 09/11/13 12:34 PM.