I like it, car likes it, but boy is it thirsty, started out friday afternoon at the Curt George Memorial and had some issues with it wanting to leave the line but after AJ and I worked on getting everything dialed it started to come around, what we didn't realize was how much squirter this motor wanted so we made amajor size change and eliminated the starting line bog/stumble,,,just in time for first elimination on Saturday,,needless to say I broke out BIG time and called it a day, I had dialed it at a 10.22 not knowing what it was going to do and the car came to life and clicked off a 10.16 at 128mph sunday was a little better with the time trial coming in at a 10.17@127 and settled in around 10.19 for the rest of the day,,the jetting is still way fat as it didn't build any heat down track and the idle circuit is fat also cause it takes forever to warm up and the fumes are heavy with the motor loading up slightly and takes a while to clean out in the burnout box, we made a lot of progress and with a little more work this thing is going to run great,,it didn't do too bad as I got down to 8 car's and brought home some money, thanks go to AJCasini for all the support and tech advise, I learned alot over the weekend and he was right by my side to walk me thru all this.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.