Obviously computer screens, cameras, etc. all conspire to make it very difficult to compare, but yours looks way too light compared to the survivors I've seen.

...in particular, Steven Juliano's '71 Hemi Charger R/T with 10,000 miles on it.

Dave

on edit; I went back and looked at some pics of the aforementioned survivor and the color appears different in some of the pics vs. others under the same light on the same day so who knows. While yours appears to light to me, it is outside on a bright day so.... the only real comparison would be to take it and park it beside an original paint survivor (or find a wheel or something with good quality original paint). If you've got a sample of the original paint that is unfaded from your car, then that's about as good as you can get.

I managed to find some perfect paint under the sealer in my windshield channel for my paint match.

I will say this though; there were 6-8 FC7 cars at the show last weekend and I had commented to Sheldon that they ALL looked different.

Last edited by DPelletier; 08/06/13 12:30 PM.

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]