I know Galen makes mistakes, but both of these birds have nice lines on them and pretty obvious that they have the original masters on them. 20 or 30 years ago when someone bought the wrong master and just twisted the lines over on the other side, they did not tend to do a good job at making them look straight. I believe both cars have the original lines in the correct orientation and yet they are both 440 cars with lines on opposite sides. Another thing that you probably will not agree on is the fact that neither of my friends two Superbirds had the vin number stamped on the rad support. Both had it on the trunk lip. Again, Galen said that was common on Superbirds. The problem is that I mentioned Galen and people on this board love to throw stones at him. That my 2 cents worth.

When I first bought my bird in 1979, I went to the Chrysler dealership and bought three masters for my AAR cuda and three for my 440 Superbird. All of the ones for the bird came with the lines to the engine side

Last edited by fastmark; 11/18/08 12:17 AM.