I am just looking for some input on chacing down what I think is an engine vibrations. Here is what I have.

472 Hemi
Alum Heads
Mopar Performance # P5153737 Intake
Stock Exhaust Manifolds
Stock repoduction pulleys
Stock Motor Mounts
McLeod Billet Steel Flywheel
Ram diaphragm pressure plate – 10.95”
Ram dual friction surface performance disc
Quick Time Bell Housing
TKO-600 Transmission
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Transmission Mount

From the first time I started it I didn't think if felt right, seems alot of harmonics in the car but I didn't think much of it. Then the other day I got in my truck with a 440 built by the same builder and man that thing is smooth as silk all the way up to 7000.

The vibration get worse as the RPM's increase, feels like the engine is running hard at 4000 or so. Vibration is thier with the clutch pushed in, it get worse with the clutch engauged and in neutral.

I am going to check all the plugs tonight and see if everything look good their. Would any kind of miss or fuel problem cause this. I know originally I had an Orange box on it and switched to a Chrome and it seemed to get better.

My next step, that I don't want to do, is to pull the exhaust and tranny because I keep wondering if the flywheel would somehow not be running true, not sitting square to the crank or something.

But for now I will check the plugs because I have a cruise to do this week end. Then if I find a bunch of ambition I will pull the tranny next week

1971 Hemi Cuda 2005 SRT-10 Regular Cab Flame Red. 12.771 @ 109.67<---TIME SLIP--Video