Quote:

Quote:

I think the Upper control arms are a bit much for the normal enthusiest. Many companies offer a caster correct arm for a fraction of the cost. The tie rod kit is a bit excessive also for the same reason, not to mention I am not a huge fan of running heims for everyday use.

To answer your question, yes there are many options out there for most people. I run a combo of Hotckis springs, Firm Feel TB/ UCA, Ridetech shocks and obviously we will have an entire QA1 front end under it soon. With the above combo of parts (minus QA1) we were 3 seconds faster then the Hotchkis B-body R&D car at the OUSCI Pahrump road course.

I can't wait for a rematch so you can stop holding that over my head, lol. And stop leaving out the part where I beat you handily in the Autocross and Speed Stop(or that you finished 49th overall to my 38th, but whatever).
To the original poster, the best example of the effectiveness of our system would be the autocross event we just did in Carlisle. A 72 Scamp that was bone stock with a 1bbl Slant six placed 1st in A-Body (by nearly 3 seconds) and 6th overall with nothing done to the car other than our TVS and shocks.

Well done my friend, well done! Not sure a .5 second is "handily" since my car that had never seen an autocross, but whatever. I still look forward someday to the challenge. I build cars for tracks, not parking lots!! More or less kidding, I enjoy both arena's, but most will agree that they are vastly different.

1968 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger
*2011 Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge Invitee
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html