Quote:

I need your thoughts on:

1. Carb choice (Edelbrock says use two 500 cfm, and Holley doesn't answer their phone, but i've been told that two Holley 465 cfm are made for this application).
2. linkage (progressive or one-to-one)
3. mechanical or electric fuel pump

I have a stock stroke 360 w/ 3.23's and ran 12.56 @ 106 ( best mph being 108 ) in a 3430 lb car.
The eddy street ram is the intake I used - great for the street - small plenum compared to others and it has been on there for at least 8 or 9 years now.
I can get decent mileage & have swapped to EFI in 2010.

Here was the holley 390's and the lokar setup I used for them - it was the best setup as the carbs tied together and it all worked simple and easy. There was a different vac canister that tied them together so they would open up at the same time.

It ran pretty decent and I could get 17 mpg's with the 3.23's and 26" tall tires.

I went to FAST EZ EFI in 2010 and I gained 21 hp on the dyno ( more accurate tune probably ) and it really smoothed out the idle. The engine starts up and runs alot easier. It's not a bad setup at all.

Here are a few vids of the carb'd setup and the EFI setup :

Here is the EFI setup - the EZ system smoothed out my idle from a carb'd tunnel ram - i cant think of a instance that would be a worse condition to clean up then mine... it did, and it idles like i could never get it to before... took most of the shake from my car... I'm sure some people actually would not like the way it smoothed out the idle...

Notice the heater hose lines...

EFI VID HERE