Just finished my 64 Savoy full rotisserie restoration. Now the car will not stay running. It will fire right up and run from between 10 to 20 minutes and then you can see the tach needle start to jump around a little then it goes straight down and the car dies but then you can hit the key and it will start right back up and do the whole thing over again. It has a brand new MSD pro billet distributor, MSD blaster coil and a MSD 6 A L digital box with rev control. The MSD box is mounted inside the car on the back side of the fire wall. I called MSD and they said it might be some interference so I installed a aluminum shield behind the box and still have same problem. I have tried a new MSD 6 A L box, A new coil, a new alt, a new voltage regulator, and nothing has worked. The battery is mounted in the truck and I have the ground going to the frame. I have another ground from the engine to the front frame. PLEASE any help would be great !! I have a killer new car and can't drive it. If you know anyone in the Indy area that works on Mopar electric problems please let me know that as well.
Thank you !!!