Quote:

Quote:

yeah, that's what I thought too. the previous owner powder coated these wheels gray that he bought for this truck cause it had some other aftermarket wheels on it. Did the 1980 RC SE's come stock with the chrome slotted wheels you see alot on these 76-80 era Ramchargers or were the steelies stock and chrome optional?

mark

HubCap standard. The wheels on yours are liikely off a newer dodge as they started painting the wheels grey on the later years..also your hubcaps are newer style.

80 Ramcharger SE with stock wheels and hubcaps pictured.

Optional wheels:
Aluminum Turbine
15x7 Chrome Slot
15x7 Wagon wheels

Shoulder belts were optional but pretty rare. It is a similar setup to what a early challenger would have...you do not need to use the shoulder belt all the time and if you removed the roof it went with it leaving you the waist belt only.

Thanks for the info. I see the difference between your caps and mine. Makes sence on the shoulder belts but I would of thought by 1980 the govt. would of made the manufacturers install shoulder belts standard but I guess trucks were given a bit more room on the safety regulations. I don't need any shoulder belts, not like I'm gonna crash the thing anyway!

mark