Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What does the car et ? I only ask to compare as my best 60 is a 1.50 on just SS springs and stock C-body long shocks. Thats running 10.70's as I really did not think I would 60 much quicker on caltracs. I still wonder if its worth me trying them one day. Congrats on your consistent 60's on the caltracs. Ron

Dont waste your money it wont run any faster.......i have a 9sec dart with SS springs and stock wheel well on a 9"tire went 1.36 60fts.went with full caltrac setup adj shocks(had comp 3ways before) minitub

bigger tire and 0 gain.its alittle more tame and straighter launching but so what kinda boring now.the only reason im keeping them in is i plan on running NOS otherwise for the rougher ride and 0 gain they would come right back out.

I run a 9" tire and full exh as I have stock wheelwells also. I built my 63 as a street car that I could race now and then and I thought it would ride nicer on SS springs then caltracs but I have never used caltracs. I dont think caltracs would help me alot anyway but from what I have heard once you get the caltracs set up right they work very good. But as I said mines a street car and its not worth trying them if I could only pick up a half a tenth or so. Thats just for me as many racers would want every bit of et you can get. Ron

Mine is a street car more than track.........thats why i mentioned the rough ride.as far a half tenth you wont gain a couple hundreds ive spent 2seasons dialing this system in ya maybe more consistant but if i gained 1hundredth that would be about it.....very dissapointing took a long time to decide whether or not to make the change after researching and reading tons of posts though well seem like it would be worth it but its not.there are other guys out there as well that havent gained a thing i think the people that did gain had something wrong with their setup in the first place.