I am back at this again after putting it down for a bit. Unfortunately, I still need to get some things straight.

1)Do I need to and/or can I run the yellow ignition feed wire from the ignition switch to the 'I' terminal on the Ford solenoid?

2)Is it OK to run a jumper between the two terminals on a mini starter? As I understand it, this will fry it since its a permanent magnet type. Not a problem to run the OE starter relay with the remote solenoid.

3) I'm still unsure how to run the alternator wire to the trunk. Right now, I have an 8 ga. wire that initially goes to the M.A.D. Ent. insulated terminal (aka 'buss bar') on the firewall. It picks up there then runs back to the trunk area. There's a fusible link on the end and a ring terminal. Again, I am unclear on where this wire should terminate - directly at the battery post, on the disconnect itself or on the input side of the Ford solenoid? The Mad guy shows it going to the input side of the Ford solenoid but his diagram does not show a disconnect switch.

4) Can/should the neutral safety switch wire now go to the 'S' terminal on the Ford solenoid?

5) Does it make sense to run the main feed wires for the dash (red + black, ammeter bypassed, bulkhead bypassed) back to the disconnect switch?

Yes, I am thick. Thanks again.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500