I rarely comment on here about many of these things, only because there is always someone who wants to " challenge" your findings and or experience. I'm too busy for that.

Rocker arms are a component you simply cant skimp on in a performance engine. The lure of offshore and swap meet parts will always be there. I fully understand customers budgetary constraints. I deal with it everyday. One area I always try and sternly suggest wise spending is rocker arms and lifters. Not everyone can always make the decision I would like them to. Its their engine and money, and I cant always " spend it for them". What I CAN say is, no one has ever hated me for making them hold out, or spend a little more for quality rockers. They HAVE kicked themselves in the butt for going with cheaper budget friendly versions.

Go to some race tracks over a season, and watch the cars that show up every week, are in the points hunt, and make run after run after run.These are the guys running 200-400 runs a year. Go ask what they are using, and I bet you'll find a " pattern".With that said, yes, not everyone NEEDS that type of success to simply drive their hydraulic cammed street motor, true for sure.

I dont get into the product bashing, as I understand these people have the right to sell whatever they want. Thats their deal.I also rarley will post unless I have experience with a customers parts or engines that I can comment on first hand. In this case, I have seen the damage done when they fail. If you would like a picture, let me know and I will email you. I actually turned down a job last year on a 528 engine rebuild because the customer insisted on using offshore rockers in a roller cammed bracket motor. I cant sit and watch a guy run down the local track, and wait for an engine to expire, and have everyone know I did the build, but NOT no WHY it grenaded, or had repeated issues. Sure enough, three weeks into his " great buy" rockers, kaboom. He hasnt rebuilt it yet, because he didnt have the money to re-do it after JUST re-building it. So, how much did he save?

So, my comment of " gambling man" comes from about 30 years of engine building everything from farm tractors to blown alky outlaw dragsters. Its simply a case you see a lot fo things in this business, and most often, the failures are either blown up all over the internet, or the owners are too embarrassed and you never hear a thing. I have found with several manufacters and products right here on Moparts, that this is the case. Many people who have problems wont post their bad experiences just because they dont want the attacks afterwards.Suppose I dont blame them.

So after that long babbling explanation, the OP has to determine whats important to him, and make a decision accordingly based on feedback and personal reasoning, both monetary and circumstancial....

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.