Quote:

There is no reason to hate to say it.....

Golf courses, basketball courts, baseball diamonds, hockey rinks, football fields, running tracks, tennis courts......you name, I can get to any number of them in minutes, yet I have to drive hours to get to a dragstrip, then sit in LONG HOURS of traffic to get home, at ridiculous gas and toll prices, as there isn't a SINGLE track in my entire state, or Mass. So guess what???

I have 3 perfect lanes of concrete, with shoulders on each side, straight and flat, no on/off ramps and shutdown forever, 3 miles from me. If I get pinched, or crash....it's on me.

F the state and anyone with a problem. They don't like it???

THEN ALLOW A TRACK TO BE BUILT IN A FREAKIN' STATE THAT HAS ACRE AFTER ACRE AFTER ACRE OF !!!!!!WOODS!!!!!

Thankxxx 4 understanding man and the tree huggers need a life for sure. Street racing`s been around since the horse and buggy and it`s gettin more common and popular every day because of the lack of tracks. Anyhow, good 2 see u run Al................

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....